Clients come to us for different reasons. Your organization might need to:
- Identify your competitive distinction and customer relevance
- Nail down a clear business strategy, audience or message
- Create a memorable, motivating mission
- Make a compelling case to donors and investors for support
- Deliver consistently on your brand promise
- Own an effective product position
- Build and tell your sustainability story
The common denominator is what we call strategic communications. You may call it branding, marketing, messaging, storytelling, stakeholder engagement or something else.
By any name, our work together will supply you with the building blocks for success — missions, brands, stories and messages that are simple, concrete, authentic and inspiring.
Whether you’re a business or nonprofit, trying to change the world or just trying to change your organization, we’ll tailor a branding program tailored to your goals, timeline and budget. You gain a fresh, distinct and relevant brand identity and the training and tools to deliver the experience your brand promises.
Your needs may not rise to the level of branding or re-branding, but for whatever reason your message isn’t working. We employ market research, positioning workshops and message frameworks to get to the heart of what makes your organization, product or service different, desirable and credible. So you can engage the people who matter to you most.
Your business or nonprofit is full of great stories. We’ll bring them to life. And along with our specialist partners, we’ll make sure they get heard, seen and shared by the audience you want to engage.
How We Work
Engage us in the way that best fits your need, resources and timeline:
- Make us your ongoing strategic partner
- Retain us to manage and execute individual projects
- Use us periodically for business planning or advice
- Hire us on interim basis to fill a marketing or communications void