Your brand is both the promise you make to your customers, employees and other stakeholders and the experience they have of your organization. Ideally, others experience you exactly the way you promise.
Aligning what you promise with what others experience is at the heart of our branding services. We call it walking the talk.
Our approach ensures your organization demonstrates the superior level of integrity, authenticity and accountability that others demand in today’s networked world. And it provides a valuable advantage over competitors that over-promise and under-deliver.
The Talk is what you tell others — in any form of communication — about who you are, what you stand for and value, what makes you unique, why others should care.
We help you define a brand that fills in all of these blanks in terms that are simple, concrete, inspiring and credible. We do this through:
- Research that gauges how others internally and externally perceive and experience your organization
- Analysis of how competitive or similar organizations brand, market and communicate
- Collaboration with you through workshops, brainstorming sessions or other means to define the essential components of your distinct, relevant brand identity
- Creation of a brand identity statement that becomes a definitive guide for the operations, culture, communications and marketing of your organization
We also offer complementary positioning and messaging services that translate your brand identity into consistent and “on-brand” communications to all of your key stakeholders.
Most branding services will take your brand directly into visual design and marketing communications. And they’ll neglect the piece that may matter most of all — The Walk — your ability as organization to deliver on the promise of your brand.
Besides executing your brand identity visually and throughout your marketing communications, R.Bruer and our partners will fully support you in “operationalizing” your brand. We’ll provide the tools and training that ensure your employees, culture and business practices deliver the brand experience you promise.
When our work together is complete, you’ll be equipped with:
- An objective assessment of your business and brand
- A fresh, distinct, relevant brand identity
- The tools and training to operationalize your brand